The CvSU-CCAT Campus Library: For self-sufficient learning through efficient and effective services of learning resources that encourage learners to be competitive and upright.
The CvSU-CCAT Campus Library shall provide quality and relevant learning resources to support curricular and co-curricular programs in their instructional, research and recreational needs that enhance learners’ development in becoming professional, skilled and morally upright individuals for global competitiveness.
1. Shall provide accessible, relevant and up-to-date library collections.
2. Develop innovative quality library services to cater the needs of the clienteles.
3. Strengthen strategic linkages and collaborative partnerships among local and international institutions to address the changing needs of the stakeholders.
1. Acquire accessible, relevant, and up-to-date library collections continuously.
2. Utilize appropriate technology to improve library operations and services.
3. Establish stronger connections with varied library consortia to promote cooperation and greater access in terms of facilities, resources, services, and exchange of publications.